Tax-effective giving and VAT

Advice and Advocacy
Standard Content

This page introduces guidance on the key things fundraisers and charities need to know about tax-effective giving.

Tax-effective giving is invaluable to the charity sector, allowing tens of thousands of charities to significantly boost their income by providing tax reliefs on eligible donations.

These pages set out introductory information about tax-effective giving and key things that fundraisers and charities need to know. However, for more detailed information and guidance we recommend that you look at the information set out by HMRC or seek help from a professional advisor.

For more information on tax for charities, including Gift Aid, take a look at the Tax Made Simple guides from Sayer Vincent.

Members Only Content