Event fundraising

Events Fundraising
Standard Content

Event fundraising offers many opportunities to get a range of people and communities involved in your organisation’s work.

Whether it’s a summer fair, a gala ball, a music concert, or an auction (to name just a few) events can raise awareness of your cause, reach a new audience, and give people a fantastic experience all while raising vital funds for your cause.

There are a number of considerations to take into account to make sure the event goes smoothly, and to make sure all of your activity follows the requirements on insurance, health and safety, sponsorship and more:

Members Only Content