You can opt in or out of emails from any of our National, Regional or Special Interest Groups using your free online account. Please follow the instructions below to set up an account, or check your account status. This is available to everyone, whether you are a full Member of the Chartered Institute or not.
- If you have already set up an account, please log in and skip ahead to Step 5.
- If you have not set up an account yet, please go to this page on the website, and enter your email, along with setting up a new password.
- If you are setting up an account for the first time, you will be sent an email to verify your address. Please check your email inbox, and follow the link provided.
- You will then be asked to provide a few more basic details about yourself, accept the terms and conditions, and choose if you would like to hear about activities and services from the Chartered Institute as a whole. Please click through to complete your registration, and then follow the button to go to your Account.
- In your Account section, please look for the ‘Groups’ option on the left hand menu. You will then find a list of all Chartered Institute groups you can opt in to hear from.
- Once you’ve selected your options please click ‘save changes’ at the bottom of the page. You are now all set up, and you can opt in or out of any group at any time.
If you encounter any problems with this please email us, and we'd be happy to help.
If you are experiencing problems with this, it may be because you have registered for an account with our old website, but not with this new one at ciof.org.uk.
Please do not attempt to reset your password, as this will not work. Instead, please follow the process above, using the email you previously registered with, and setting up a new password.
Once you are logged in, you can then update any information on your account, including your email address, if this has changed.
If you cannot remember which email address you used, or encounter any other problems, please email us at email@example.com.