The Chartered Institute of Fundraising of Canopi, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YR is the Data Controller.
When you sign up to a Chartered Institute of Fundraising one or two-day short course, we use the information you provide in the following ways:
• To administrate attendance to the course
• To gain follow-up feedback from you about the course you have attended – this will be sent by email after the course has taken place
• For analysis and research to help us improve our services, event management and to report on our short courses
• To keep a record of the courses you have attended with the Chartered Institute of Fundraising
• To process your payment
We will provide trainers with your name, organisation and job title to enable them to tailor the course and manage attendance.
Relying on legitimate interests, we will keep your membership number (if applicable), first name, last name, job title, organisation and contact email address and details of the course title(s) and date(s) you attended for six years after your last interaction with the Chartered Institute of Fundraising. This is so that we can provide you with confirmation of the courses you have undertaken and to help us:
• Review the popularity of our courses
• Improve our services
• For budgeting and financial review.